22-12-12

Christmas Gifts and Inspiration photos

I'm finally done with buying all the presents for my parents and younger brother. I got them wrapped in this supercute red printed wrapping paper. I bought ribbon with hearts on it at HEMA and decorated it :D. Fingers crossed that they'll like their presents.
I got the little pinecone cards with the names on it from the internet so I'll put the link for the people who want to print them.
 
Found some cute pictures about the holidays as well so I'll share them with the people who see this(or not) maybe I'll be the only one seeing this but I don't care :) Just for fun right!
 














 
 
Whoo I'm gettin al christmasyy happy holidays!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

Mijn foto
I like fashion, music, sports and nature. Come join me in the wonderland!