26-12-12

Music I listen to at the moment

I'm just going to put some songs here that I listen to at the moment, maybe you can check them out and you might like them! I listen to many different music styles. I like soundtracks of movies, salsa, reggaeton, classic, house, pop , dance , hardstyle/hardcore and those relaxing and peaceful instrumental songs. So I will put them together by style so that everyone can look up what they like.
 
Let's start with some movie soundtracks, most of the time I get the whole album because i like all of them :)
- Snow White and the Huntsman by James Newton Howard
- Step up Revolution
- Revolutionary Road by Thomas Newman
- Twilight Score by Carter Burwell
- The Holiday by Hans Zimmer
 
Some Pop Songs
- Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing
- Bruno Mars ft Jeason Ma - This is my love
- Havana Brown ft Pitbull - We run the night
- Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound
- Loreen - Euphoria
- DJ Raafy ft Snoop Dogg - Always
- Swedish House Mafia - Don't you worry Child
- Will.I.Am ft. Britney Spears - Scream and Shout
-Chris Brown - Trumpet Lights
Rihanna ft. Eminem - Numb
Chris Brown - Bassline
Rihanna - Fresh off the Runway(Unapologetic Album)
 
House songs
- Afrojack - Annie's Theme
- Afrojack - Lionheart
- Basto - Bonny
- Bingo Players - L'Amour
- Nervo ft Hook N Sling - Reason
- Showtek ft. Justin Prime - Cannonball
- Chocolate Puma ft. Firebeatz - Just one more time baby
Sidney Samson ft Will.I.am - Better than Yesterday
Firebeatz - Dear New York
Major Lazer - Jah no Partial
 
Hardstyle/Hardcore songs
- Frontliner - Symbols
- Headhunterz - Power of music
- Dutch Master - Million Miles Away(Noisecontrollers remix)
Q-Base - Rage(frontliner remix)
Headhunterz - Now is the Time
The Wishmaster - Pandemonium
Tommyknocker ft. the Wishmaster - Supernatural
- Frontliner - I'm the melody Man
- Nosferato - Hate me like a pro
- Evil Activities ft. The Viper - We got Fire
 
And some Salsa/Reggaeton/Moombahton for the lovers!
- Boyfriend ft Krinjah - Yuh Body Good
- Neon Stereo ft Yelle - Blow my Safari(Wessel S)
- The Flexican ft FS Green - Bumaye
El Chuape - Ponme Eso Pa Lante
Omega - si tevas que tengo que hacer
Daddy Yankee - Limbo
DJ Rebel - Cuba 2012(Streetdance 2 remix)
DJ MAM'S ft Luis Guisao - Fietsa Buena
 
That's it for today ciao!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

Mijn foto
I like fashion, music, sports and nature. Come join me in the wonderland!