10-02-13

My fashion pic's

hey guys, I really like fashion and making different looks and outfits. So here are some fun fashion outfits :) Hope you guys like it!






 Also I got some new items this past month, I didn't made pictures of it yet so I can only show you two things that I got from the h&m.
 First I got this gorgeous neon pink sweater that is a bit oversized. The bright pink colour is so beautiful. And I also bought this cute little lace black skirt. I find the neon pink sweater great to wear over the skirt so that you have a little lace coming out from the sweater. I can wear this skirt in so many ways, it's really a good item to have!
I also got some shirts and a pair of jeans but can't find them online so I'll show them another time! xoxo




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

Mijn foto
I like fashion, music, sports and nature. Come join me in the wonderland!