14-04-15

Little Clothing Haul

Hi guys, I picked up some pieces lately and wanted to share them with you. It's getting a little warmer here finally so that brings me in the mood to shop for fun clothes for the summer!
 First off these supercute shorts with a flower pattern from Vila. They are a loose fit and flattery :) The awesome tiger shirt is from Only and ofcourse the shoes from Converse! (in love with the color♥)

 Next up I've found this beautiful simple black dress from Vila and a really cool tribal pattern kimono like vest. And the shoes are from Newlook.

 And last I got 3 beautiful dresses all from sales(I really look for cheap buys haha). The first dress is from Saint Tropez, the second from Zara and the last from Jane Norman.

                                                                              xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

Mijn foto
I like fashion, music, sports and nature. Come join me in the wonderland!