11-04-15

Music I listen to right now #2

Wow I just looked back to about 2.5years ago when I wrote the first 'music I listen to'. And it;s funny to see how my taste of music has changed. Rightnow I listen way more to hardstyle,rawstyle and a little bit of house/pop. Still I listen to some relaxing instrumental music to clear my head and hardcore if I feel very energetic. So here we go!

House/electro

Alesso - Heroes (we could be) ft. Tove Lo
Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding - Outside
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs. VINAI - Louder
Galantis - Runaway (U & I)
Hardwell feat. Harrison - Sally
Martin Garrix & MOTi - Virus
Showtek - 90s By Nature feat. MC Ambush
Timmy Trumpet & Savage - Freaks (Extended Edit)
Years & Years - King
Martin Solveig & GTA - Intoxicated
Seinabo Sey - Younger
Dj Snake & AlunaGeorge - You know you like it
Martin Garrix - Forbidden voices

Hardstyle

MAKJ & Lil Jon - Let's Get Fucked Up (Zatox Hardstyle Bootleg) ♥
House Mafia & Knife Party - Antidote (Crypsis & Chain Reaction Bootleg)
Ran-D - Fuck EDM
Hard Driver - #WUT
Noisecontrollers - Scared (Hardstyle Edit)
Noisecontrollers & Bass Modulators - Rocked Up
The Prophet & the Anarchist feat. Rob Gee - IDGAF (I Don't Give A Fuck)
Bass Modulators - Radiance
D-Block & S-Te-Fan & Deepack - Rocking With The Best
Ran-D - Wolfchild
Ran-D - No Guts No Glory(Defqon1 Anthem)

Rawstyle

Crypsis - Raw To The Point ♥
Frequencerz - Noise ♥
Adaro & Rob Gee - Dark Universe ♥
Endymion & High Voltage - About to get raw ♥ 
Delete - Fast Lane
B-Front & Digital Punk - For The Girls
Gunz For Hire - May God Be With You All
Freakz At Night - Freakz
Minus Militia - Crackin Your Ribs
Outbreak - 98 Cocaine Bass(hardbass 2015tool)
Sub Sonik - fuck y'all
E-Force & Digital Punk - My God
Radical Redemption & Chain Reaction - Impact Of Sin
Sub Sonik - Look At Me Now
Ran-D - I Am Legion
Activator & Francesco Zeta Feat NeroArgento - Open Up Your Eyes
Hard Driver & Radical Redemption - United From The Start
E-Force - Seven

Instrumental/relaxing music

Friday night lights (Album by Explosions in the sky)
Intouchables (Movie Soundtracks)
If I stay (Movie Soundtracks)
The secret life of Walter Mitty (Movie Soundtracks)
Take care, Take care, Take care (Album by Explosions in the sky)

And that's it! Bye ♥





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

Mijn foto
I like fashion, music, sports and nature. Come join me in the wonderland!