29-04-15

Sitting as a model for a makeup artist

Yesterday I sat as a exam model for a makeup artist who is about to graduate. She had to make a very creative art piece from her own experience and I was the test model! She used very beautiful colors en very dark and heavy makeup which was very cool. She also puts op some lace and diamonds on my face and my hair was slicked back in a donut knot with little braids around it. Yesterday was a practice and on the 12th of may she has the real exam which I will also be the model at. I hope she passes because she is a lovely woman who is very talented. If you can, check her website out: http://www.mooiopgemaakt.nl/mooi/












                                                                      xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

Mijn foto
I like fashion, music, sports and nature. Come join me in the wonderland!