14-06-15

Taking a walk through the woods

Today I had a relaxing day at a nearby forest(only 10min walk) with the boyfriend. We both love nature and especially the forests. So we like to take some long walkes now and then. The forest makes me feel free and wander about all the beautiful things on the world. The fresh air you breath in, the really high trees who makes the sun come through the twigs and all the pretty flowers that bloom and smell amazing. The forest is just a happy place! It empties your mind and makes you feel relaxed, I really recommend to walk once a week through the woods. You will feel really good after it!




4 opmerkingen:

  1. beautiful photos! i love going for walks in the woods too, especially in autumn just as the leaves are falling x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These photos are great. I hope you had a good time!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. beautiful pictures....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I really like it!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

Mijn foto
I like fashion, music, sports and nature. Come join me in the wonderland!