30-01-16

Cute rain coats inspiration

If I look outside now I see a dark and grey sky with clouds that move along the road. In Holland it rains about 50% of the year.. fun right? Well no, it's fun when you lay in bed and have to go to sleep but most of the time it's not and you get soaked wet on college like me. So For myself and all the other people in the world that have to go through rain, here are some raincoat inspirations!

























left: 35.21 euro ASOS-Pac-a-Mac-in-Bird-Print
Right: 35.21euro ASOS-Pac-a-Mac-in-Floral-Print


























Left: 35 pounds pvc festival raincoat mac in baby blue
Right: 54euro ASOS Rain Mac In Spot Print

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

Mijn foto
I like fashion, music, sports and nature. Come join me in the wonderland!